- Sam’s new apartment is in a twelve story building
- We are language teachers.
- My parents saw a in three act play last night .
- The manager said that it would be a two day sale.
- Hal bought a 79 piece contain tool set.
- Margie has a five shelve bookcase.
- I need two 16 ounce cans of tomatoes.
- I’m looking for a holds six quart pressure cooker.
- He is a specialist at building made brick house
- Mrs. Jansen just bought her daughter a ten speed bicycle.
- there were not enough people to have the meeting.
- Allen has learned French enough to study in France.
- Do you have enough time to talk now?
- She drove fast enough to win the race.
- Mike will graduate from law school soon enough to join his father’s firm.
- We arrived early enough to have some coffee before class begin.
- It the rained enough hard to flood the low- lying areas.
- You should type slowly enough that you will not make an error.
- He has just enough flour to bake that loaf of bread.
- There are enough books for each student to have one.
- It was difficult to deliver the letter because of the sender written the wrong address on the envelope.
- We decide to leave early because of the party was boring.
- Rescue attempts were temporarily halted because of the bad weather.
- They visited their friends often because the enjoyed their company.
- Paul cannot go to the football game because his grades.
- Marcella was awarded a scholarship because her superior scholastic ability.
- Nobody ventured outdoors because of the hurricane warnings.
- We plan to spend our vacation in the mountains because of the air is purer there.
- We have to drive around the bay because of the bridge was destroyed in the strom.
- The chickens have died because of the intense heat.
- The sun shone so brightly that Maria had to put on her sunglasses.
- Dean was such a powerful swimmer that he always won the races.
- There were so few students registered that the class was cancelled.
- We had so wonderful memories of that place that we decided to return.
- We had so good a time at the party that we hated to leave.
- The benefit was so great a success that the promoters decided to repeat it.
- It was such a nice day that we decided to go to the beach.
- Jane looked so sick that the nurse told her to go home.
- Those were so difficult assignments that we spent two weeks finishing time.
- Ray called at such an early hour that we weren’t a wake yet.
- The book looked so interesting that he decided to read it.
- He worked so carefully that it took him a long time to complete the project.
- We stayed in the sun for such a long time that we became sunburned.
- There were so many people on the bus that we decided to walk.
- The program was so entertaining that nobody wanted to miss it.